Monday, July 25, 2011

Follow up from Saturday's presentation

Well I made it! I did my Genealogy 101 presentation on Saturday at Farmington. Total number of people....18!

It doesn't sound like a lot but that was a good number because it allowed questions and discussion through out the presentation. This made it not feel like a lecture but something more personal. At least to me anyway!

Also, if we had gotten too many more people in there the room, would have started getting warm. And we know what happens in a warm/hot presentation room.....sleepy people!

I included a feedback form in their packets and got 12 of the 18 back. I have read through them and I think I have gotten some ideas for some new presentations that I could do. How exciting!

Lastly, probably the greatest thing that I can say about the presentation is that I didn't go over on my time!!!!! Yay!


Anyway, just wanted to let you all know how it went.

Hope you enjoyed, glad you stopped by and please come back again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails