Monday, July 11, 2011

Genealogy 101 Presentation at Farmington Plantation by me

I'm going to be giving another Genealogy 101 Presentation at Farmington Plantation on Jul 23 2011. Here is what the flier looks like:

Back by popular demand!

Genealogy and Research Workshop
At Farmington Historic Plantation
Saturday July 23rd
10:00am-12:00pm

Tickets $10.00

Hosted by Louisville Historian and Genealogist Deborah Andrew  

Call (502) 452-9920 to reserve your tickets today!
Space is extremely limited, so order yours today. Tickets will not be sold at the door.


Diane N. Young
Program DirectorFarmington Historic Plantation
3033 Bardstown Road
Louisville, Kentucky 40205
(502) 452-9920
"Do unto those downstream as you would have those upstream do unto you." - Wendell Berry


I think Diane might have over-sold me as a "Louisville Historian" but the Genealogist is definitely accurate. If anyone knows of someone that might be interested please pass it forward.

*note: after I published the post I realized that the tree graphic wasn't working right and had to do a work around....thus the odd white around the graphic. That's what I get for working on this at work on my lunch. :P

Hope you enjoyed, glad you stopped by and please come back again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails