Sunday, July 17, 2011

GenSearchByDeb has a new website

For a while now, I have been doing client research on a referral basis. A couple of months ago, I started thinking about ways to increase my visibility outside the genealogical community.

From several sources I had heard about the website, Weebly.com as a very easy website creator and editor. I experienced designing and publishing websites from years ago. I won't say how long ago but let's just say I had to write the coding. :{ Since so much progress has been made with website design, I thought I would give it a try.

I have created the website, GenSearchByDeb. I truly welcome feedback, so please stop by and let me know what you think.

Hope you enjoyed, glad you stopped by and please come back again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails