Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday - FamilySearch.org has clear will images

I'm making a late Thankful Thursday post because I just ran across something that I am thankful for....so here goes!

I was browsing the FamilySearch.org latest updates and additions when I ran across the Tennessee Probate Court Books, 1795-1927 images. Now, even though they are not indexed, they can be browsed. So I decided to browse.

Upon browsing, I ran across a will that I had gotten a copy of years ago from the archives. However, the copy that I have is barely readable due to all of the scratches on the microfilm.

But this is what I am thankful for on the FamilySearch.org website:


Crisp, clear, and totally readable! Thank You FamilySearch.org!

Hope you enjoyed, glad you stopped by and please come back again ;)

1 comment:

  1. what a fantastic find. Thanks for posting this. I'm off to search!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails