Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wordless Wednesday (sort of)- Annie E Lile Shofner Obit

My grandmother, Minnie F. Shofner Tharp, was very good about clipping out and keeping the obituaries of her siblings and their spouses. The other day I started organizing my pictures. what a task! While going through the pictures that I had inherited after her death, I again found her collection of family obituaries. Starting today and across the next several Wednesdays I will be posting these obituaries. Today I will start with my great-grandmother, Annie Elizabeth Lile Shofner. Most, if not all,
of these obituaries would have been taken from her local newspaper, The Larue County Herald.
Ma Shofner's Obit #1
 Ma Shofner's Obit #2
Hope you enjoyed, glad you stopped by and please come back again ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails