Sunday, May 30, 2010

No Genealogy Sunday!

Today will be a day with NO GENEALOGY! How ever will I be able to stand it!!! My husband and I and his youngest daughter will be spending the day listing to some great music at "Abby Road on the River - The World's Largest Beatles Festival" This is the same festival where my profile picture was taken last year. The photographer was covering the festival for the local newspaper no less! Probably one of the best pictures that I have ever had taken! Anyway, hopefully, I won't get sunburned as I have in years past.

Hope you all have a great day!
Hope you enjoyed, glad you stopped by and please come back again ;)

1 comment:

  1. A bit of serendipity. My blog photo is a snippet of a photo a newsreporter took of my husband and I at a benefit for Plimoth Plantation. I don't get the "Boston Globe" newspaper up here in New Hampshire, but friends started calling me when it showed up on the social pages. I found it on line and loved it! We were having fun and it showed on our faces. I use it now for everything, and I've emailed the photographer several times to thank him. Thanks for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails