Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday - Cousins, Cousins everywhere

I just had to drop a note to let it be known that in the past two days I have found 4 new cousins on the Slemmons family! WooHoo!

The new cousins are from sea to shining sea! hee!hee! One in California and the other three in Texas, I think. The contacts are still so new that I don't have all of the locations down yet. ;)

I am always excited to find new cousins. If there are any others out there please send me an email.

Hope you enjoyed, glad you stopped by and please come back again ;)

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful news! This is one of the best parts of researching. I've been contacted by a couple of cousins recently from my main research family - one on the other side of the country in Arizona and one in my back yard here in Virginia; and the Arizonan and I are already planning a research trip.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails