Thursday, June 10, 2010

52 Weeks To Better Genealogy – Challenge 23 - Create your own Challenge

"They" say timing is everything.(whoever "they" are!) Anyway, here is another case of that.

When I saw the posting from Geneabloggers telling me that the latest challenge in Amy Coffin’s 52 week series was titled, "Create your own Challenge" I thought, "wow, I'm already doing that!"

The official wording to the challenge is:

"Come up with a personal genealogy challenge of your own. Each person has different research goals and experiences. Use this week to come up with your own challenge, and then take the steps to accomplish it. Genealogy bloggers are encouraged to share their ideas and challenge their own readers.
This challenge runs from Saturday, 5 June 2010 through Friday, 11 June 2010."

The challenge that I have created for myself is to post all of the digital pictures of family heirlooms that I took over at my aunt's house last Sunday. First part of the challenge taken care of: check smile_teeth.

The next part of the challenge: "take the steps to accomplish it." I've already taken the first step with my posting of earlier today titled "Treasure Chest Thursday - Slemmons Album part 1" that can be found here. And I already have the 2nd and 3rd installment of this series in the cue to post the next two Thursdays.

Since I have ADD and can loose interest in a project or get sidetracked very easily, I'm hoping this challenge will do the trick with helping me get all of these pictures posted.fingerscrossed
Hope you enjoyed, glad you stopped by and please come back again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails