Thursday, August 6, 2015

Treasure Chest Thursday - Slemmons Album page 24 & 25 revisited

Back in 2010 I was posting from a photo album my aunt had in her possession of family pictures. One of the postings titled Treasure Chest Thursday – Slemmons Album page 24 & 25 showed a picture of the Dripping Springs School my maternal grandfather (Richard S Munday) and his siblings attended in about 1904. It was a good group picture but I had always noticed how light parts of it were and it didn't allow you to see all of the children's faces.

I played around with it a little today and wanted to share the new touched-up version.

While it is really just darkened, darkening it allows the children's faces on the right to be seen better.

As an aside I would be interested if anyone knows any of the other children in this picture. While my great-grandmother listed 11 children as you can see there are way more than that in the picture.


Please let me know if you are related to anyone of the children in the picture.

Hope you enjoyed, glad you stopped by and please come back again ;)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails