Monday, November 7, 2011

Sunday's Obituary - Parthana E Hutcherson Shofner

The other day I was going through a binder of family information that my father and I put together when we first started researching and found this obituary. Since it's been a while since I've posted an obituary from my family collection, I thought I would post it: 

Finally an obituary that actually has the date of death in the body of the obit!  Of course now that I look at it it doesn't have her birth date on it.....What in the world! Why can't these people get an obituary right?  Anyway, I guess I should be happy that I have one at all. After all I have other sources for her birth.

Hope you enjoyed, glad you stopped by and please come back again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails