Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Blogiversary to ME !

Well it's official, this blog is 1 year old today. I really didn't think that I could stick with it for a year, even though I haven't been extremely active lately, but I did!

I would like to thank all of you that are following my blog. I really do enjoy all of your comments and the feedback that you have given me over the past year.

As a side note, I am going to try and change my daily routines which should free up some time, allowing me to get back in the habit of making more regular postings. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Lastly, the lovely picture above is from, what is becoming my favorite place to get images, The Graphics Fairy.

Hope you enjoyed, glad you stopped by and please come back again ;)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Blogiversary! It does give a feeling of accomplishment doesn't it? Great blog & keep up the posting! p.s. I LOVE the graphics fairy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog! Happy first Blogiversary to you and many more in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy blogiversary to you! Wow - has it been a year already? Congratulations and thanks for all the contributions you make to the genealogy community.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails