Monday, August 17, 2015

Mystery Monday - Possible Simon spotting

I have a mystery that needs solving and I hope you all can help with it. Are these two men the same person?

The two men on the right are the same person, he is my paternal great-grandfather, Simon P Tharp. The man on the left is found in a picture from a circa 1911 Road Construction I have recently come across. I will hold my thoughts until I get some feedback from some of you.

What do you all think? 

The two men on the right are my great-grandfather, Simon P Tharp.
The man on the left is the suspected Simon.

Hope you enjoyed, glad you stopped by and please come back again ;)
   

2 comments:

  1. Well... the picture on the left is pretty blurry and distorted, plus, the hat doesn't help in the identification. Even so, the man on the left seems to have a very similar facial structure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth you are correct about the blurriness. I tried cleaning it up but this was about as good as I could get. I am glad that someone else sees the resemblance. I appreciate you taking the time to look it over for me.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails